Video Shows How To Set Up Coleman WeatherMaster 10
Want a big honking tent? The WeatherMaster from Coleman has room for 3 queen size air beds and can sleep 6 – 10 people comfortably. This tent sets up easy with a hinged front door. Once you get used to that it might be kind of hard to go back to a no structure door.
Below you will find out more of the features, measurements and ventilation that Coleman calls its Comfort System. There are more pictures below to help you see what the description is describing.
Roomy enough for the whole gang, the Coleman Tent WeatherMaster 10 is designed for easy setup. It can sleep 6 – 10 people comfortably and has a footprint of 17’ x 9′ and a center height of 6’4″. It also features color-coded pole sleeves, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments that make setup much easier with the 19 mm steel poles.
The Coleman WeatherMaster 10 Tent has two rooms and plenty of space for the entire family. Up to ten campers can sleep easily inside thanks to the 17-by-nine-inch (W x D) footprint and six-foot, four-inch center height. Two doors (including a patent-pending hinged front door) offer easy in-and-out access.
Coleman’s Comfort System allows excellent ventilation control via Variflow adjustable airflow, a vented Cool-Air privacy Port, privacy vent window, and all-mesh ceiling. A convenient electrical access port lets you run a cord from your device in the tent to an outside power source, while an interior gear pocket helps you keep things organized.
Setup is quick and simple thanks two color-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves, shock-corded fiberglass poles, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments. Straightforward instructions are sewn into the convenient carry bag, and separate stake and pole bags are also included.
Coleman’s WeatherTec System
This proprietary series of inter-working features keeps the weather where it belongs (outside the tent) at all times.
- Leak-free Seams:In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric:Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams:Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors:Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
- Zipper Protection:Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door
- Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly
- 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent
- 1,000-denier polyethylene floor
- 11-millimeter fiberglass poles
About Coleman Outdoor Products
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years. They continue to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, accessories and more.
An entrepreneurial young man from Wichita, Kansas named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns. A century later, Coleman’s current catalog has a wide selection of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company makes coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.
- Two-room tent sleeps up to ten campers comfortably thanks to 17-by-nine-inch (W x D) footprint and six-foot, four-inch center height
- Color-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves, shock-corded fiberglass poles, exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments
- Proprietary WeatherTec System with series of inter-working features guaranteed to keep you dry and comfortable
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly, 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent, and 1,000-denier polyethylene floor; 11-millimeter fiberglass poles
- The two-room tent offers room for the whole family, while a mesh ceiling optimizes air flow and keeps the interior fresh.
When some people go camping I’ve heard they like to bring their wind chimes and decorative metal 3D art with as a reminder of home. These things can bring relaxation and a new activity for you and your friends. Instead of bird watching you can decor watch with the sound of chimes blowing in the wind.
Below is a website we hope you find helpful with DIY information and safety tips.